The Privacy Notice of Clear Expression
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) replaces the Data Protection Regulation (Directive 95/46/EC) on the 25th May 2018.
The Regulation aims to enhance privacy rights for individuals by providing a strict framework within which organisations can legally operate.
We want to make sure you understand what personal information we may collect from you when you interact with Clear Expression., how we use your data and how we keep it safe.
At Clear Expression, we understand that protecting the privacy of visitors to our websites is very important and that information about you is very sensitive. Should we ask you to provide certain information when using our services, rest assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
This notice does not apply to third-party online resources or other information to which Clear Expression websites may link, where Clear Expression does not control the content or the privacy practices of such resources or other information.
We only collect personally identifiable information about you if you choose to give it to us. We do not share any of your personally identifiable information with third parties for their own marketing use unless you explicitly give us permission to do so.
This Privacy Notice explains:
- What personal information we collect about you
- How we use your personal information
- How long we keep your personal information
- Sharing your personal information with others
- How we protect your personal information
- Your rights regarding your personal information
- What to do if you don’t want to provide us with your personal information
What personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect from you when you interact with us via the Clear Expression website may include:
- Contact details (such as postal address, telephone numbers, email addresses)
- Information that you have provided
- The name of your workplace and job role
- Email communications sent to Clear Expression
- Registration forms (such as webcasts, podcasts, symposia etc.)
- Responses to any surveys you may choose to participate in
Information will be provided by you and is used by us in our legitimate interests to administer the website, register you for any services you have signed up to and respond to any queries or requests for information you may have.
- Activity data
- Information from your visits to the Clear Expression website, including the type of browser and operating system you use, access times, pages viewed, URLs clicked on, your IP address and the pages you visited before and after navigating to this website
- Social media tracking pixels that allow platforms such as Facebook and Twitter to interact with this website and give feedback on your actions
How do we use your personal information?
Personal information we collect from you when you interact with us via the Clear Expression website may be used for:
- Providing you with information and services e.g., product launches and educational details
- Providing tips and helpful information and marketing communications about our products and services
- Responding to your requests
- Providing important notices
- Monitoring and analysing trends, usage, and activities in connection with our products and services to understand which parts of our digital platforms and services are of the most interest and to improve the design and content of our platforms
- To improve our products and services and our communications to you
How long will we keep your personal information?
Personal information will be kept for the period required by law and for as long as needed for legitimate business purposes such as providing access to Clear Expression services, responding to questions or requests following previous contact.
Sharing your personal information with others
Whilst carrying out legitimate business activities personal information may need to be shared with others, these may include:
- Trusted third parties such as agents or suppliers
- Professional advisors, auditors and business partners
- Regulators, governments and law enforcement authorities
Third party services
This Privacy Notice does not address, and we are not responsible for the data collection, use, disclosure or security practices, or other practices, of any third party, including any third party operating a service to which the site links.
The inclusion of a link within the site does not imply our endorsement of the linked service.
Protecting your personal data
Clear Expression will use its best efforts to protect your personal data against damage, loss, disclosure, misappropriation, intrusion, alteration, or destruction. To help protect the privacy of data, we maintain physical, technical, and administrative safeguards. We restrict access to your personal data to those who need to know that information to provide benefits or services to you.
We seek to use reasonable organisational, technical, and administrative measures to protect your Personal Data.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Your rights regarding your personal information
You have the right to request from Clear Expression:
- Access to, and rectification or erasure of personal data
- Restriction of processing of your personal data, or to object to such processing
- Data portability (i.e., request your personal data, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format).
When the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the following supervisory authority: Information Commissioner’s Office for the United Kingdom.
What if I don’t want to provide you with my data?
If you object to the processing of your personal information, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations. This could mean that we may not be able to perform the actions necessary to achieve the purposes as set out in the section “How do we use your personal information?” above or that you are unable to make use of the services and products offered by us.
Cookies are a standard feature of websites that allow us to store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to our Site. Cookies help us learn which areas of the site are useful and which areas need improvement.
Information about the procedure to follow in order to enable or disable cookies can be found on your Internet browser provider’s website via your help screen. Please refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html for information on commonly used browsers.
Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, your experience on the Site may be diminished, and not all features of the Site may operate as intended.
The company responsible for collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data under this Privacy Notice is: Clear Expression.
If you have questions about this Privacy Notice, or if you would like to request to exercise any individual rights, please contact email@example.com or visit our website at https://clearexpressionfacecoverings.com.